The Saint Kevin’s Last Man Standing Competition.
Cost: €10 – Starts: 21/11/15 – Prize: €200
We’re running a last man standing competition for our players to raise funds towards gym equipment. The first round of games are on the 21/11 so you need to be registered and paid up by then.
You can register online here and manage your own selections: http://www.klubfunder.com/Clubs/Saint_Kevins/Last_Man_Standing_St_Kevins OR play by text.
You can pay Dave Rainsford (0860540900), Barry Noone (0877466538) or you can pay online on the link above after you register.
Please note you can register online and still pay cash to Barry or myself!
- 1. Each week, simply pick a team playing that week to win – if your team wins, you go through; lose or draw and you’re out.
- 2. You can only pick a team to win once so be tactical about who you pick and when
- 3. All selections must be in before the game week closes. This is normally 15 mins before the first game starts if you are registered online. If you are not registered online then it is the Friday before (before 7pm – texts to the numbers above please)
- 4. Should you forget to make your selection in any week, you will automatically be assigned the first team that you have not selected in alphabetical order. (A reminder email will be sent out so you dont forget).
- 5. If your team’s game is postponed you are automatically put through to the next round, and you cannot select that team again.
- 6. If more than one participant remains at the end, the accumulated ‘scored for’ of their selected teams will determine the winner. This also applies if during the competition the remaining players are knocked out in the same gameweek then the player with the highest score will be the winner.
- 7. If the remaining players ‘scored for’ points are equal then their will be joint winners.