Thanks to all who took part in this years big 400 draw. Thanks also to all who sold tickets, organized the draw, the food, raffle prizes and music which made for a great night!
As usual we had a busy night in the Clubrooms, and finally a special thanks to all this years winners and our €10,000 Winner – ‘Amanda and the 3 musketeers’ – sold by Joe Fox.
View all winners here:- http://www.stkevinsgfc.ie/400draw2016/
Tickets are NOW AVAILABLE and our first early bird draw for €500 is THIS SATURDAY the 13th.
For those that don’t know our draw will take place on Saturday 10th December in our Clubrooms. We limit ticket sales to 400 and the first prize is a fantastic €10,000.
Our other amazing prizes are:- 2nd €5,000, 3rd €2,000, 4th €1,000 and 4 prizes of €250
There is also an early bird draw for €100 on the 2nd Saturday of each month heading up to the draw. Special Early Bird Prize €500 (For fully paid tickets by 12th August 2016)
We’ll have music and entertainment on the night of the draw in the clubrooms as well!
It’s open to all – contact our committee members to purchase a ticket or drop us a message on our social media pages or through the club website
A limited number of Tickets can be purchased online as well for MORE INFO please see www.stkevinsgfc.ie/400draw2016/
The 400 Draw – The winners of last nights big draw were as follows,
- 1st Prize of €10,000 to Anthony and Phyllis Donohoe (Seller, Lizzie Heffernan)
- 2nd Prize of €5,000 to TJ and Sarah McLoughlin (Seller, Ger O’Brien)
- 3rd Prize of €2,000 to Mary Casey (Seller, Pups Casey)
- 4th Prize of €1,000 to Peter Gibbons (Seller, Martin Murray)
- The winners of €250 were Phil Kealy (Seller, Denise Cox) Lar Power (Seller, Pups Casey) Joe Mallon & Patricia Casey (Seller, Denise Cox) and Mary & Walter Cross (Seller, Sean Ward)
Well done to all the winners and big thanks to everyone who entered. A very special thanks to Denise Cox and Ruth Beirne, to those behind the scenes and to all the ticket sellers.
€10,000 winners – Anthony and Phyllis Donohoe with seller Lizzie Heffernan (Left) and Chairman John Noone (Right)