Saint Kevin’s – Split The Pot
- All Cards and monies must be returned (even if empty) no later than two days before the draw.
- There will only be one winner of each draw with the other half going back into the Saint Kevin’s Club Development Fund – see our plans here
- Over 18’s only.
- The draw will be held each month and overseen by two people.
- The winner will be announced on our website and social media channels and will be contacted after the draw, alternatively in the case of any issue the seller of the ticket will be contacted.
- The Saint Kevin’s Clubs decision will be final on all draws.
Some Information on why we’re running this draw,
“St Kevin’s GAA Development Fund.
Thank you for taking a card to help us with our ongoing fundraising. This is a brief description of our future plans. Phase 1 is started at present and hoping to be completed in 2017. This phase includes two full size playing fields. The cost of phase 1 will be in the region of €230k. We have received grants of €177k. In Phase 2 we are hoping to include an all weather playing field. Phase 3 is upgrading the dressing room, the building and car park. The every day running of the club costs approx €130k per year plus we have an outstanding loan of €120k for the purchase of the new land and buildings. While the outstanding debts may seem large, with your help they are being managed well. This will be an ongoing expense to the club for the foreseeable future and we are hoping for continued support. We would like to thank everyone for their support to date. Without your help the completion of these projects will not be possible. We are hoping these facilities will be used by young and old for many generations to come.
John Noone (Chairman) Alice Casey (Secretary) – September 2016”